Rebound Curls are arguably the best exercise to do to get bigger arms fast! Rebound Curls will make your arms scream for mercy! Unlike regular barbell or dumbbell curls, every last muscle fiber in your biceps and deltoids is FORCED to contract violently. The result, your arms will get bigger, stronger and more powerful - more quickly.
Why They Work:
Rebound Curls work by maximizing muscle recruitment. Think of these as depth jumps for your arms and shoulders.
What To Focus On:
- Start at the top of the curl movement (elbow flexion)
- Release your grip from the bar and violently shooting your hands towards the ground
- Let the weight fall towards the ground
- Once your elbows have extended roughly 30 degrees explode back up and meet the bar
- Curl the weight back to the top and repeat
Easy Tiger - Start With Guns Before You Switch To Missiles:
Rebound Curl is an advanced plyometric exercise. Start with a light weight (a modified version is shown above) to get a feel for the movement and increase your weight as you get stronger and more comfortable with the movement.
MORE ON SPEED DEVELOPMENT:
Developing durable, strong and powerful hamstrings is probably the most overlooked aspect of speed development in athletic training today? Team SpeedBot has written and amazing eBook on hamstring training, that's guaranteed to bring your sprint training to the next level and btw, it's probably the best hamstring training eBook every written ;)
GET THE EBOOK NOW (PSSST - IT'S FREE)!